The concept of ‘the simple life’ means different things to different people. In my mind, simple living equates to capitalizing on the fundamentals that truly make you happy and purging the needless remainders. It’s the notion of creating tranquility in your life by eliminating various roadblocks of clutter so you can concentrate your time and attention on the people and effects that matter most.
Alas, the actual process of ‘simplifying’ is not easy. It’s an ongoing voyage of self-control, a voyage where only your most valued possessions are brought along. If you’re interested in simplifying your life, each of these 30 articles is an absolute must-read. They’re short, yet packed to the brim with priceless advice. Enjoy!
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary
so that the necessary may speak.
- Stuff-onomics: Hidden Side of What You Own
- Going Barefoot
- Living Simplified: 10 Things You Can Do Today to Simplify Your Life
- Bruce Lee’s Top 7 Fundamentals for Getting Your Life in Shape
- Quitting Things and Flakiness: The #1 Productivity Anti-Hack
- How to Live With Just 100 Things
- A Simple Life Is A Good Life
- How To Simplify Your Life
- Live Frugal, but Stop to Smell the Roses
- How to live simply in a 39 foot RV
- Complexity is Highly Overrated
- Simplicity: The Ultimate Sophistication
- The Tao of Roo: Lessons in Simplicity from My Dog
- People vs. Things
- 13 Reasons to Switch Back to Paper
- How To Live A Life Less Ordinary
- Do Your Kids A Favor By Saying No
- 10 Simple Ways to Beat Impulse Buying
- 50 Ways to Celebrate Life Every Day
- “Simplify, Simplify!” — In the Footsteps of Thoreau
- Simplicity …what we can learn about usability.
- Voluntary Simplicity Movement Re-Emerges
- 11 Fun & Frugal Summertime Activities
- The Four Laws of Simplicity, and How to Apply Them to Life
- The Truth About Money and Happiness
- Does Your Wallet Have A Leak?
- 50 Very Simple Ways to Be Romantic
- Time Management, Simplified: How to Be Productive With No Worries
- Why Less Is More And How To Unlock the Web
- A Simple Living Guide to Buying “Stuff” 😉
Photo by: El Fotopakismo