post written by: Marc Chernoff
10 Things We Can’t Have Without
Because one without the other makes less sense than none at all…
Ideas rose in clouds; I felt them collide until pairs interlocked,
so to speak, making a stable combination.
- Jules H. Poincare
- Money without Labor – We do not value what we do not earn.
- Loyalty without Trust – Loyalty will vanish in the absence of trust.
- Appreciation without Education – We cannot fully appreciate what we do not fully understand.
- Wisdom without Experience – True wisdom is the product of many life experiences.
- Power without Checks and Balances – Unfettered power leads to greed and corruption.
- Business without Sincerity – Crooked businessmen are prison bound… if they’re lucky.
- Success without Sacrifice – Success doesn’t find us, we find it.
- Policy without Justification – Without justification, policy is just another form of tyranny.
- Happiness without Peace of Mind – A mind at ease is already pleased.
- Beginnings without Endings – A great, new beginning rises from another beginning’s end.
Agree? Disagree? Can you think of any more?
Photo by: FotoRita