Are you ready to feel better and be inspired?
Whether you need help being mindful, beating procrastination, forgiving someone, healing yourself, or establishing direction in your life, this book provides the guidance you need to move forward and feel better, right now.
We’re happy to offer 1,000+ Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently – it’s a series of our best articles on:
- Self Love
- Passion and Growth
- Goals and Success
We put this book together at the request of our readers who wanted the essential Marc and Angel Hack Life articles organized and accessible in one convenient package that can be easily printed and shared with family and friends, or read (or listened to) offline on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
So we polished up our most popular articles from the past seven years, added new original content, and bridged them with inspiring quotes, thought-provoking questions, and stunning graphics that are sure to inspire you.
We are certain you will enjoy it! Read on for more details…
What is it?
A 395 page eBook and 11+ hour Audio Book that can be instantly downloaded to your computer, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, Sony reader, etc. And it’s also printable! (Also available in paperback.)
This book is a collection of the very best articles, short stories, and quotes from Marc and Angel Hack Life, plus new bonus content that has never been published before.
With over 100 Million page views to date, the articles at Marc and Angel Hack Life speak for themselves in terms of the quality and value. Rather than haphazardly sifting through our articles one by one while you’re online, this book is an organized 395 page handbook of the most popular articles all in one convenient package. You can download it immediately and read it anytime, even when you’re offline and on the go.
And these aren’t lengthy how-to posts with overwhelming lists of tedious action steps. They’re short, concise tips and reflections on the little things that make a huge difference in your daily life.
Each article serves as a powerful reminder of what matters and how to embrace it, right now, instead of focusing on all the things that only hold you back and bring you down.
The entire book is succinct, focused, and most importantly, relevant to the challenges you face every day.
1,000+ Little Things paperback options:
Here are 15 ways the 1,000+ Little Things Book will benefit you:
Based on countless emails and comments we receive every day, our readers have indicated that these specific articles will help you:
- Discover your life purpose and embark on a life path you are proud of.
- Take action on your goals and dreams.
- Pursue what you truly love.
- Learn how to cultivate your own happiness.
- Learn and apply productive goal achievement strategies that work.
- Become more productive, effective, and efficient.
- Quit bad habits, cultivate new habits, and revamp your lifestyle.
- Face and overcome some of life’s biggest obstacles.
- Become more confident and break away from limiting beliefs.
- Examine fears, limitations, and emotions that are getting in your way.
- Eliminate negative thoughts and emotions and become a more positive thinker.
- Break away from relationships that have been holding you back.
- Acquire better people skills and develop more meaningful relationships.
- Reconnect with your true self and you inner genius.
- Find increased meaning and satisfaction in your daily life.
9 great reasons to buy the 1,000+ Little Things Book:
- Marc and Angel Hack Life’s top articles gathered in one convenient place. No need to search or dig through the archives to find what you are looking for. This is your one-stop handbook for growth – including inspiring stories, articles, quotes and questions to make you think.
- Timeless strategies and tips for life. We believe in writing timeless content that applies regardless of where you are in your life or when you read it. You’ll find the content to be relevant and applicable whether you read it now, 1 year from now, 10 years from now or even 30 years from now. The strategies and tips in this book will never become outdated, making them an invaluable reference for the rest of your life.
- Inspiration on the go. Since the book is available as an eBook, Audio Book and Paperback, you can read it offline, wherever, whenever. Read 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People do Differently on any of your devices that support PDF documents (or MP3s) – be it an iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, laptop, etc. Now you don’t need to connect to the internet just to get your daily dose of personal growth advice! If you’re going on a plane ride or some other disconnected location where you need some good reading material, our eBook fits the bill.
- It’s printable. Our eBook has been designed to print out nicely. You can post these articles anywhere, on your fridge, on your bulletin board, or on your mirror as daily motivational reminders. They can also be easily shared with friends and family.
- It’s like a donation, where you get something in return. We’ve been writing relentlessly at Marc and Angel Hack Life ever since we started the site in 2006. 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People do Differently is the first premium product we’ve launched on the site. If you’ve enjoyed the content over the past few years and want to support the site’s growth, this is a great way to do that. Buying the eBook supports us and our work on the site.
- The eBook is affordable and on sale for $27 (or bundled with the Audio Book for $37). To keep the book affordable, we are pricing 1,000+ Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently at $27… less than $30 for something that can improve your life immediately, and for years to come.
- High value for your money. We take pride in producing only the highest quality work and wouldn’t release anything unless we’re absolutely sure of its quality. The articles in each section contain the absolute best strategies for living a happy, successful life. Add that with the timeless nature of the content and it’s clear why the value is immeasurable.
- Instant access. After you make the purchase (via PayPal’s Credit Card processing), you’ll be sent a download link to your email address instantly. There is no delivery fee, no waiting time, nada. Just check-out, make your payment, and in a matter of seconds you’ll be reading the book in the comfort of your room.
- It makes a great (instant) gift. Without spending a lot of money or wasting time, you can give someone the gift of happiness and inspiration by purchasing this eBook and instantly emailing them the download link. Gift-giving can’t get any easier!
1,000+ Little Things paperback options:
Read what others have to say…
“1,000+ Little Things is a really helpful book. My wife and I both find it insightful and inspiring. I ordered the book after reading Marc and Angel’s website. It is full of ideas and concepts to make you think about your life and relationships more effectively. We found it helps us see the positives in what life throws at us. It’s written in such a way that you can pick it up and put it down at anytime. Great to have on your coffee table, and makes a great gift too. Worth every cent.”
– Stuart Goddard (San Diego, CA)
“I love to read Marc and Angel’s column daily, and this book just reinforces the honest, down to earth, ways to be positive. It’s perfect for motivation on the go.”
– Kerry Bearden (Seattle, WA)
Thank you Marc and Angel for the priceless guidance. I’ve greatly enjoyed these past few months that I have read and re-read your book, and I will continue to follow your blog for even more guidance. You have been a true inspiration. Without your help I would be missing several key tools that will continue to help me achieve some of my bigger life goals. Reading your book has already helped me stay focused and make significant progress.
– Joanne Harris (Melbourne, Australia)
“Marc and Angel’s book is very helpful if you want a change in your life. I carry it with me and feel that the book has genuine information that you can use on a daily basis to shape and improve yourself and your life situations.”
– Megan Daniels (Durham, NC)
“I am so thankful to Marc and Angel for all the hard work they put into 1,000+ Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently; this book is my go-to source when I need a pick-me-up and it always helps me think differently and put a smile on my face when I need it most.”
– Michael Partidge (Austin, TX)
“No matter what your struggles are or if you just need some extra inspiration, this book has thought-provoking advice and quotes to lift your spirits and get you back on track. It can guide you on how to help yourself or someone else that may need positive guidance. It reminds us that we all have struggles, but they can only control us as much as we let them.”
– Julie Gillette (Chugiak, AK)
This book is so uplifting and motivating! The concise segments make it an easy read, and quick to pick up and find a segment applicable to your current situation. This is one of those books you’ll refer back to again and again.
- Nell (Victoria, British Columbia)
“Life changing” would be the short version of how I would describe 1,000+ Little Things. As far as personal development books go, this book is explosive. Getting down to the absolute core of beliefs, values, dreams, adversities, ambitions and negative/positive thought patterns we all need to master to live our best lives. What I’ve learned from this book has helped me maintain the most energetic, productive mindset of my adult life.
– Quan Pham (Singapore)
“I bought 1,000+ Little Things for my sister for Christmas and spent the week before reading it myself. It was the last gift I wrapped Christmas morning. This is a “leave within reach” book, so you can pick it up at any time, flip to a random page and read something wonderful. I’ve sent this to good friends, and now I will buy my own copy. I highly recommend this book.”
– Monica (Babylon, NY)
1,000+ Little Things paperback options:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I just bought the book but don’t know what to do next. How do I get it?
A: You will receive an email titled “Download your NEW Book!” that contains a download link. Click the “Click here” link in the e-mail. Please make note of where you are saving the file to on your computer. Double click the PDF and it will open in Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click here for a free download. If you purchased the audio book, you simply open the zip file on your computer and then listen to the MP3 files, burn them to CD, or add them to your portable music player or smart phone (using iTunes for instance).
Q: I bought the book and downloaded it, but how do I get it on my iPad?
A: You can read PDFs on your iPad through a variety of eBook and PDF reading apps, but you must first give your iPad access to the file. The simplest way to add a PDF to your iPad from your computer is to email it to yourself and then open it in iBooks. The email method is easiest for single PDFs.
- From your computer, e-mail yourself the PDF as an attachment.
- From your iPad, check your e-mail and download the PDF.
- Tap the PDF file after it downloads, when it opens, the top right hand corner will have an arrow, tap that and choose to “open in iBooks”.
- The PDF will then be saved and stored in iBooks. Reminder: Under the “Collections” button in the top left of iBooks, you can choose Books or PDFs, 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differenty will be stored in the PDF collection.
For more instructions click here.
Q: How do I read it on my Kindle?
A: You can just attach it to an email and send it to your Kindle email address to have it show up in your Kindle library on your device. You can do it from nearly anywhere, so it’s pretty convenient. If you have more questions please click here.
Q: What about my Nook? How do I read it on there?
A: You can connect your NOOK to a computer (using the NOOK Tablet microUSB cable) to transfer personal files. Your NOOK will appear on your computer as a removable drive.
- Just click on the file on your computer and copy it (drag-and-drop) to the appropriate NOOK folder.
- To organize the file, open the NOOK drive. You’ll see several folders on your NOOK. Move the PDF in the My Files folder to either Books or Documents.
- When you have finished arranging files, eject the NOOK drive from your personal computer. Disconnect the NOOK microUSB cable.
For more information click here.
Q: But I never received an email with a download link… what now?
A: This hasn’t happened yet but if it does, no worries. Just email me at angel (at) marcandangel (dot) com, let me know you bought 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently but didn’t receive the link, and I’ll send it to you.
Q: Is this book in print format?
A: Yes. It comes in PDF, MP3 audio, or paperback print. Digital versions work on all mobile devices, tablets, and computers. With the eBook version, you are more than welcome to print it with your home or office printer - all of it or any section you like.
Q: How long is this book?
A: The PDF is 395 pages and 11 hours in audio format, broken up into ten different categories: Happiness, Adversity, Relationships, Self Love, Passion and Growth, Productivity, Goals and Success, Simplicity, Finance, and Inspiration. Each category includes stories, articles, quotes, and thought provoking questions on each subject.
Enjoy 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently!
That’s about it! It sounds like a lot of setup, but it’s really simple and we’re happy to help. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to read and enjoy your new ebook or audio book on any device. Then, whenever you turn on your computer, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, etc. you’ll have your new eBook ready to read or play.
Get ready to feel better and be inspired! =)
1,000+ Little Things paperback options:
We offer a 7 day full money-back guarantee on all digital products if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase!
You can reach Angel at: angel(AT)marcandangel(DOT)com
About Marc and Angel
Passionate writers, admirers of the human spirit, and full time students of life, Marc and Angel Chernoff enjoy sharing inspirational advice and practical tips for life on their popular personal development blog Marc and Angel Hack Life. Currently the site contains over 600 articles on productivity, happiness, love, work, and general self improvement, and has attracted over 95 million page views since its inception in the summer of 2006.
Marc and Angel both share a great passion for inspiring others to live to their fullest potential, and they honestly feel best when they are inspiring others to be their best. They started their blog with the goal of inspiring as many people as possible. And they work passionately every day to fulfill this goal through the thoughts and ideas they share online.