40 Photo-Illustrated Questions to Refocus Your Mind

40 Photo-Illustrated Questions to Refocus Your Mind

Asking the right questions is the answer…

It’s not the answers you get from others that will help you, but the questions you ask of yourself.  Here are 40 thought-provoking questions to help you refresh and refocus your thinking:

10.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

Thought Questions

Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.  Also, check out our sister site, Thought Questions, for more photo-illustrated questions like these; and check out The Book of Questions if you’re interested in reading even more inspiring, thought-provoking questions.
Title photo by: Helga Weber
For all other photo credits please refer to ThoughtQuestions.com

Comments

1. melissa says

These are wonderful! I really needed this today. Especially #36. I would love to turn this into a powerpoint and use it as my daily writing prompts. Can I?

2. Yesmien says

6 months ago my spirit broke literally when I was diagnosed with a lifelong cortisol insufficiency. I almost went insane because of the psychological impact it had on me and also I was not feeding my soul. I have been working hard to get back to feeling good, and in the darkest days I found this site. Your blog and these questions helped me to focus on the positive. Thank you, you have helped restore the some of my light in my darkest hours!

Hi! I love this! I actually came across this post when I was googling about ideas for blog posts. Been in a bit of a writer’s block mode, but I feel totally inspired to write about these great questions. I hope you don’t mind if I borrow them for some upcoming posts. I’ll be sure to link back to your site!!
    Thanks :)
    Cafe

4. Bass says

This came after a long, depressing year at work ! Thank you for reminding me that there is more (much more) to life !

5. Kathleen says

Very thought inspiring questions I was surprised some of them I couldn’t answer. Something to think about for sure.

6. T says

This is such a beautiful article. Thank you for your effort and positive thoughts you put into this blog. Makes me think hard on my life priorities, be grateful of lessons I have learned from my past and the wonderful future experience yet to come, conquer and enjoy. God Bless