25 Photo-Illustrated Reminders to Help You Find Happiness

Reminders to Help You Find Happiness

Happiness is the highest level of success.

Happiness is found in the choices we make every day.  It’s all about thinking good thoughts, speaking kind words, taking good actions, and enjoying the small things in life all while chasing after the big ones.

Here are few reminders to help you find happiness every day:

10.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

Happiness

If you enjoyed these photo-illustrated reminders, you might also enjoy 40 Photo-Illustrated Questions to Refocus Your Mind and our sister site, Thought Questions.
Title photo by: Nazli G.
For all other photo credits please refer to ThoughtQuestions.com

Comments

1. Cris says

You guys are the best. You always make my day somehow. It’s encouraging to read every post you write. Thank you so much for taking part of your time to share this with us :-)

Just amazing Marc and Angel. I don’t have words to thank you enough for this blog. You always inspire me. Will be sharing on hrudayam .

Thanks!
    vijay

Awesome! I’ll add to the list…

Have fun, every moment of every day: you are dead far longer than you are alive…

‘Tis better to be happily wrong, than miserably right.

Be excellent to each other, party on dudes!

4. Mo says

I love this post. So many great reminders to live the life meant for you and not the way others want you to live.

Thanks, Mo

What a wonderful way for me to start my day. Thank you so much for all the uplifting thoughts… of course I shared them on Pinterest and Twitter :)

Cheers-
    Lori

6. Ping Yang says

I love what you say: “Happiness is found in the choices we make every day. ” Very clear and true. Thanks you so much!

I “Pinned” almost all of your pictures before realizing you had your own wonderful page. This is fabulous and I am so happy someone sent me your link. What a great way to remind me about the simple, meaningful lessons in life.
    Love the reading list as well.

8. pam says

I’ve copied all of these down to think about over the next few days or longer. There is much in the way of someone else noticing areas I need to currently address. Grateful for your words of wisdom. This will sincerely help me find my peace with direction and choices. Thank you.

Thanks so much everyone! We’re so glad you all are enjoying this post. Angel and I put it together, together. :) It was a fun afternoon project.

10. Clarice says

Thank you both so much for creating and continuing to write in this blog. You have shone so much life in my life, thank you thank you thank you for writing such encouraging words and inspiring tips on how to find happiness!

Please keep up the great work! Have a wonderful day!!

11. MR DETERMINED says

Best quote ever is ‘To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.’ So true!

Nice image and message combos. The one I especially appreciate today is:

6. What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while

It’s so easy to think that each little decision I make doesn’t matter ‘too much’. When really, those are exactly the ones that make up my life.

13. Kev says

Another morning you have inspired me to take a look at a few important parts of my life that I have been avoiding.

Thanks.

14. J Koech says

Thanks Marc and Angel for getting my girlfriend and I addicted to your website. You inspire lots of peeps around the world through your simple and beautiful inspirational website. I wish you lots of blessings and looking forwarding to meeting you both one day.

15. Ludy says

You have found your passion in inspiring people to live better lives and thereby, your life’s beautiful purpose! Thank you!
    Ludy

16. Carole A. Bruno says

I am delighted to have accidently found your website! Every one of your posts touch my heart and stimulated by brain!.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Carole Bruno :-)

17. grace says

Your inspirations and quotes are truly making my life easier to understand, allowing me to make the changes that need to me made, accept the way things turned out and to not ever, ever, just deal with the cards you have been dealt.
    My heart and soul thank you and so do I.