post written by: Marc Chernoff
15 Ways to Be Irresistibly Attractive
Be true to your values. Be honest. Do your best. Do things that bring you closer to your dreams. Take care of yourself, your family, and your friends. Treat people with respect. Be the person that makes others feel special. Be known for your kindness and honesty.
In other words, invest love into your life. Because when you love life, life will love you back. And there’s no attraction greater than love. People will notice the goodness surrounding you, and they will be naturally attracted to you.
- Do the right thing. – Never be afraid to do what you know in your heart is right, especially if the well being of another person’s feelings is at stake. There is no punishment in the world more severe than the wounds we inflict on our soul when we do what we know is wrong.
- Stop the gossip and superficial judgments. – Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds gossip about people. Life is much too short to be lived talking about people, gossiping, and stirring up trouble that has no substance. If you don’t understand someone, ask questions. If you don’t agree with them, tell them. But don’t judge them behind their back to everyone else. Read The Mastery of Love.
- Lift others up. – If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up. To be happy and free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the happiness and freedom of others. When you put faith, hope, and love together, you can nurture positive ideas, relationships, and dreams in a negative world.
- Give words of encouragement to those in need. – A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success. We all hit a time when we lose hope and need someone to put their arms around us and say, “I’ve got you right now. You are not facing this alone.” Be that person when you can.
- Be positive. – Think positively; speak properly; apologize rapidly; forgive quickly. Evolve your being and inspire yourself and others. Say it out loud, “I am sorry negativity, I have no time for you. I have far too many positive things to do.”
- Embrace your uniqueness. – If you don’t embrace your uniqueness, you will spend your entire life striving to conform to the impossibility of being someone else. By celebrating what makes you different, rather than wasting time trying to be the same, you will discover your unique gifts that nobody else in the world has.
- Do things for fun and passion. – When you stop doing things for fun and passion, you stop living and you start merely existing. If you truly want to change your life, you must first change your mind and your actions. Once you are ready to truly devote your time and energy to what calls to your soul, you will find your life unimaginably enriched. Read The 4-Hour Workweek.
- Be gentle. – When you least expect it, something great will come along – something better than you ever planned for. Mother Nature opens millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds. Let this be a reminder not to force anything, but to simply give beautiful things enough love and an opportunity to grow naturally.
- Drop the need to always be right. – Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right. There are many roads to what’s right. You cannot judge others by your own past. They are living a different life than you. Express your opinions freely and politely, remembering that if your purpose is to ridicule or prove others are wrong, it will only bring bitterness into the world. Respecting the opinion of others, without judging, always carries more weight than simply being right.
- Be loyal. Be honest. – You can’t promise to love someone for the rest of their life, but you can sincerely love them for the rest of yours. When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option, but a priority. Loyalty and honest affection mean everything.
- Be flexible and keep an open mind. – What looks like an obstacle or road block is oftentimes just life steering you in a better direction. Be flexible and keep an open mind to all the changes that are forcing you to grow, and helping you better align yourself with your vibration and purpose.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. – Know in your heart that there is strength inside you that is greater than the challenges you face. No one can do it for you – you have to choose to use your wings.
- Believe in your dreams. – Who you hope to be someday is already a big part of who you are now. Your dreams are real. They do not exist in the past; they live in the present, and when you stay committed to doing what needs to be done, you carry them closer to reality as you walk through the gates of tomorrow.
- Walk the talk. – You can make whatever you want out of your life, but first you have to not be afraid to try. We all have to start with ourselves. It is time to walk the talk. Take the journey of making the difficult decisions and taking action. Start removing things from your life that are taking away your happiness, and start adding things that bring joy in to your life. Read Psycho-Cybernetics.
- Embrace the possibilities of tomorrow. – Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become. No regrets. No looking back. Just hold onto life and move forward. We have no way of knowing what lies ahead, but that’s what makes the journey even more exciting – that’s what makes life worth living.
Photo by: Lina Hayes