The quality of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
If you ask me what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, attachment and other stressful complications. And if you didn’t ask me, I’d still have to say it anyway. 😉
Stress is a major problem for many people – a hectic, stressful work environment, a chaotic home life, unpaid bills to worry about, and harmful habits such as unhealthy eating and lack of exercise can lead to a mountain of endless stress.
If your life is full of stressful complications, like mine once was, there are some simple things you can start doing to get your life to a more peaceful and mindful level.
Now, your life will likely never be 100% stress-free – I don’t even think that’s desirable, even if it’s possible, because some stress, at a sensible level, positively challenges us and helps us grow. But when stress gets out of control it creates a foundation of unhappiness and unhealthiness.
How do you learn to be mindful of your negative thoughts so you can turn things around? Simple: you practice. And how do you practice mindfulness of your thoughts? That’s exactly what the recorded webinar below will help you do.
Last week we teamed up with the founder of SimpleREV, Joel Zaslofsky, to record this webinar just for you. It’s about an hour long, but I highly recommend you create time to watch it. Here’s what we cover:
- How to turn your thoughts from a random obstacle course into an intentional landscape.
- How to stop your mind from habitually abusing your spirit.
- Why self-compassion isn’t optional (assuming you want to be healthy and productive).
- The only two steps you need to simplify anything in your life.
- How to take your brain out of the fast lane and happily obey your internal speed limit.
- How to maintain a solid mental and emotional hygiene.
- Why a daily self-inquiry practice leads to major self-awareness, allowing you to eliminate untrue thoughts and negativity.
- Why we instantly try to heal physical injuries, but rub salt on emotional wounds.
- How our self-identity can hold us back, or move us forward, based on our thinking.
- What an abundance mindset is and why having one is so amazing.
- Some surprising ways your daily habits can simplify your life.
We also discuss some big takeaways from the upcoming SimpleREV conference, happening in Minneapolis on October 2-3, where Angel and I will be hosting a workshop entitled “The Beliefs that Hold You Back and The Questions that Will Set You Free.”
Clear the Thoughts that Complicate Your Life (video/webinar):
Meet us live…
If you’re interested in meeting and speaking with us live in the flesh, but you can’t make it to Minneapolis this October, we’re also co-hosting a live, two-day event, Think Better, Live Better, in South Florida on February 18-19, 2017. Be sure to sign-up for our free email updates, if you haven’t done so already, to be among the first to learn more about our live event once we have the details finalized.
Which point discussed in the webinar did you find most helpful? Should we do webinars more often? We would love your feedback. Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.
Photo by: Melina Souza