Even in times of uncertainty – even when life seems far from perfect – it’s always important to keep things in perspective.
Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.
? Henry David Thoreau
- You are alive.
- You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.
- You didn’t go to sleep outside.
- You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
- You haven’t spent a minute in fear for your life.
- You know someone who loves you.
- You have access to clean drinking water.
- You have access to medical care.
- You have access to the Internet.
- You can read.
Some might say you are incredibly wealthy and privileged, so remember to be thankful for all the things you do have.
What would you add to the list?
What do you sometimes forget to be thankful for?
Please leave a comment below and share your thoughts.
Photo by: D.Ph